Regional & City Airports, of which Exeter is one, require an Air Traffic Engineer to provide support to a number of owned and managed airports for routine maintenance and ad hoc onsite support as well as assisting with project coordination and delivery.
The role responsibilities include:
- To maintain, as requested, ATC/AFIS/AGCS CNS Equipment ensuring it meets all statutory and regulatory requirements (CAP 670)
- Carry out preventative and corrective maintenance on a variety of CNS systems over a number of sites including maintenance of AGL control and monitoring systems.
- To maintain high standards of aviation safety, quality and abide by all safe systems of work as per the relevant Company Safety Management System.
- Maintain accurate records of daily tasks which have either been completed or are outstanding, in line with the relevant company integrated management system, to ensure communication is clear and continued support to all customer (ATC/AGCS/FISO) requirements is provided.
- Observe, maintain and promote good working relationships and communications with ATC/AFIS/AGCS units and third party support providers observing and maintaining the service level agreements.
- To maintain competency and recency in all areas of the role and complete training as required.
- To support the ATEM in the delivery of various ATE/AGL projects across the group both centrally and onsite.
- Provide on call support to a unit when required.
This is a multiple site support role (Currently UK Wide) often with short notice requests. Personnel must be prepared to respond quickly and work extended hours if the situation demands.
If you are interested in applying for the post please read the Job Description and Person Specification then complete the RCA Application Form and return via email or by post by the closing date. We regret that CVs alone will not be considered.
Becky Giles-Phillips (email@example.com)
Human Resources Assistant
Tel: 01392 354 902