Coronavirus (COVID-19) Statement
The safety and well-being of our staff and passengers is our number one priority.
Our airports remain open for medical, military and some offshore helicopter flights, and General Aviation. We are preparing for the resumption of commercial flying across our airports and urge all passengers to adhere to the latest Government guidance.
We are continuing to rigorously implement all Government guidance and remain in regular contact with all relevant authorities. Some of the measures which are currently in place at our airports include:
- Enhanced cleaning in the terminal and throughout the site
- Installation of additional hand sanitiser units
- Installation of floor markings and signage (where feasible) so passengers can maintain a safe social distance
- Protective desk screens and reduced capacity in public areas
- Access and egress restrictions (one-way system)
- Displaying the latest public health information throughout the airport, including regular announcements
Thank you for your ongoing support and whether you are travelling now or in the future our teams are here to assist you and we look forward to welcoming you again soon.
Andrew Bell, Chief Executive, Regional & City Airports